Sunday, November 23, 2014

Second Life Pic of the Day 11/06/2014

I'm mad late, but Corina, owner of the Cosmopolitan room shared this link with me.  It's always nice when a blogger shows off items I make, then when THEY make my item look doper then my own ad, lol... It gives me a pride and confidence that I can't find words to describe ...
But there's more,
then her pic ALSO lands on the official second life website. Can I just say that is some shh!! Totally in love with this type of collaboration.  Just like this pic demonstrates, the pieces all fall into place, and every little detail matters.  This one goes down in the books as a positive domino effect.

Second Life Pic of the Day 11/06/2014


Why are you guys still reading this? GO, check HER blog out, srsly it's dope af.


No comments:

Post a Comment